Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What's Up Y'All?!

Wow, is it good to be connected to the Internet again. I've missed the online craft community while I was computer-less for the last two months or so. A lot has happened around here that I've missed sharing with you, too. The big news is, we finally moved! Out of our crappy housing apartment to a crappy trailer, but hey, it's a step up, right? I think so. The Munchkins, Boyfriend and I have really enjoyed living here thus far, and I think we are finally good and settled in. I'm sure there will be plenty to share about the new place later on.

After we got everything moved I had to have new wiring ran for the cable DSL, and then the computer took a visit to the fix-it guy. It is in SOOOO much better shape now. And I'm back! I'm so excited to be able to see what everyone has been up to. Drop by and let me know what you've been up to for the last two months, I'd love to catch up with everyone!

Here's a little something I thought was interesting:




Your Career Type: Artistic



You are expressive, original, and independent.

Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.



You would make an excellent:



Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor

Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer

Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer

Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor



The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.


I'll be back tomorrow with more of what I've been up to while I was gone.

No comments: