Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mission: Baby Blanket

So tonight my mom brings me a bag of Caron Simply Soft and tells me she needs a baby afghan for a baby shower. OK. By the way, she needs it by the 8th. Holy crap! What is today? The 30th. That gives me 8 days (did I mention I'm working double shifts almost every day?) I can do this.
Ravelry has already been a huge help to me. I haven't filled in a ton of stuff in the notebook section, but after my mom left, Ravelry was the first place I looked for a pattern that would be super quick. Bingo! The Bubbles Baby Blanket. For anyone who still can't get into Ravelry, you can find the pattern here. This should be quick enough to finish on time and a gorgeous blanket to boot. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Just a quick note to say I read your comment on Crazy Aunt Pearl about David Bowie and slouch socks. I forgot about the socks. I wore them the exact same way and vow to name my children Sarah and Jareth someday!